Monday, January 22, 2007

Clearing Out

Finally the day arrived when I had to clear out of my house.I managed to stuff my worldly possessions into two large suitcases and one large cardboard carton.It reminded me of my college days when I had to move from hostel to hostel.

While cleaning up i found a gold coloured coin with 1 rupee engraved on it.Looked like srilankan currency to me.

By the time we guys were done with the packing the house looked like it was struck by a hurricane.I was too sick too feel sad but the house maid did shed a few tears.

Before leaving we handed over the keys to Mr Chidambaram.He made me sign a document in which one line read something like this "The dust particles left behind in the house are useless and can be disposed off by the owner"

4 comments:

Hitchhiker said...

Hey :) nice nice :) I am just leaving office, so will reserve the commenting for later on..but nice to see u around!

jakethesnake said...

honored to have u here ***blush**:))

Unknown said...

honored to have u here

Oh wait, you missed me...I am here as well :P

jakethesnake said...

Welcome Vinay!!:)