Saturday, July 7, 2007

A change in layout inspired by blackle-the greener google; and plus it helps that i never liked the orange, green layout.

May my armchair activism save a few microwatts of energy...

So these energy saving rules make the following fellow bloggers the biggest polluters.
Kandy, Ajith,Sajiv,Vinay

Intermediate polluter: Hitchhiker

And surprise surprise. The greenest blogger of all is our very own chain smoking Dutta

PS:I really tried hard to put a title to this post,but blogger just wouldn't let me.

4 comments:

Ajith Prasad Balakrishnan said...

My initial version was black..but then, lot of visiters didnt like it..And yeah, adsense earnings are better for white background :)

Anonymous said...

haha...

I'm not a pollutant.. just another inefficient energy consumer.

Hitchhiker said...

:) heyy..same pinch..I was an arm chair activist for some time before somebody pointed out that this is just a marketing gimmick. I dint read too much to support any of the sides :) plus it looked better without the black. So I switched back to google...activism is dead, long live activism ;)

Anurag said...

ha ha ha ha
whoever wrote nething bout that pollution thingy must be right...as long as i come out in good light
acha hai acha hai